The Olson Group Lenders
- 8/12/2022 - zuser20151117101634937
- 6/7/2022 - Kevin Bosse
- 2/27/2023 - r6xdx6h6kz
- 1/24/2022 - zuser20200403194921316
- 9/19/2022 - mikefletcher12
About The Olson GroupAt the Olson Group, we do things a little differently. And our agents are empowered to delight our clients and exceed their expectations every time. We believe in the abundance of life, and we work diligently to make sure that belief equals results.
By creating an environment of success, those with dedication and get the best support to do what they do best – help our clients define and achieve their win.
None of our team members are here by accident. We each bring a unique lived experience and skill set to the table so that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
Our core values:
Service: to our clients to our community. We are part of a larger whole and recognize that only through positive acts of service can we improve the lives of those we come and contact with.
Honesty: when we give you our word, you can bank on it. Without integrity, there's nothing.
Excellence: anything worth doing is worth doing right. We devote ourselves to the mastery of client representation.
Abundance: the rewards of life are everywhere, and it is imperative that we never forget that.
Care: deep-rooted concern for our clients, our industry, and each other guides how we move forward with every decision.
We have been proud to support our community through the following actions:
- 12,000 meals supplied to those in need – primarily school-aged children – in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Over $20,000 in cash donations and sponsorships to our local community, including causes advancing equality and inclusion, children’s health, and homeless pets;
- Bi-monthly give-back events where our team members volunteer or otherwise create positive impacts on the lives of others;
- Funding of the Olson Group Business Scholarship at Truckee Meadows Community College in academic years 2018-19 and 2019-20, set to restart in the 2021-22 school year.